MANAGED IT SOLUTIONS
Our managed IT services scale to meet the needs of your growing business. Our end-to-end IT management services include expert-level strategic consulting, on-site or remote IT Management services, 24×7 remote Help Desk support, and Cloud-based tools and technologies, and Information Security solutions. Let us help your business grow through our industry-leading managed IT support services.
BUSINESS CLASS EMAIL & FILE STORAGE
- Email Hosting with 50GB mailbox per user.
- Web versions of Office 2016 applications. (Desktop versions available at extra cost)
- One license covers 5 phones, 5 tablets and 5 PCs or Macs per user.
- File storage and sharing with 1TB of OneDrive storage
- Company-wide intranet and team sites with SharePoint
- Online meetings and video conferencing for up to 250 people.
- Get discovered and nurture customer relationships with Outlook Customer Manager.
- Manage tasks and teamwork with Microsoft Planner.
- 24/7 phone and web support.
DATA BACKUP SERVICES
- Unlimited cloud backup, Mac or PC, Desktop or Laptop.
- No caps, throttling or pricing tiers.
- Automatic backup via native client.
- 30 day rollback ensures your company is protected from ransomeware
- Centralized administration to easily administer all computers.
- Military grade security, AES, SSL and the ability to add your own encryption keys.
- Free hard drive restore. We’ll send you a hard drive with your data anywhere in the world. Send it back for a full refund.
We offer custom information technology solutions, whether we are helping your own IT employees or acting as a complete IT department. While you focus on your business, we present seamless solutions and support for all of your PCs, Servers, Routers, Switches, Printers etc, providing you stellar preventive maintenance for maximum reliability with security in mind.
- Rolling monthly contract with no tie-in period.
- Telephone, remote, and 24/7 IT Helpdesk support.
- Monthly PC Tune-ups including Windows & Antivirus updates.
- Network security (Firewall configuration, Web filtering, Password management etc.)
- On-site visits available at additional cost.
- Local dedicated IT manager.
- Help and advice.
- Managed anti-virus. (Optional)
- Managed backup service. (Optional)
With today’s demand for 24/7 access to business data and applications, a disaster of any size is enough to keep IT teams awake at night. It might be an outage that takes down your entire system, a security breach that corrupts your data, or simply the inability to restore data if and when it’s accidentally—or maliciously—deleted.
Of course, recovery is only part of the story. The other part is planning for recovery by establishing tried and tested backup practices, which takes time and tons of knowledge.
Partnering with an experienced business continuity professional provides unparalleled peace of mind. Let the experts identify gaps in your backup practices and technology while teaching your team to maintain your improved business continuity configuration going forward.